No-Bake Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make, this no-bake pecan cheesecake pie with chocolate pudding layer is the perfect recipe for you. It’s made with just a few simple ingredients, and it doesn’t require any baking, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions.
The chocolate pudding layer adds a rich and decadent flavor to the pie, and the pecan cheesecake filling is creamy and delicious. The pie is also topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce, which adds a touch of sweetness and richness.
I think you are going to love this recipe because it’s:
- Easy to make: This recipe doesn’t require any baking, so it’s perfect for even the most novice cooks.
- Delicious: The combination of chocolate pudding, pecan cheesecake, and caramel sauce is irresistible.
- Versatile: This pie is perfect for any occasion, from weeknight desserts to special occasions.
- Kid-friendly: Kids of all ages will love the rich and sweet flavor of this pie.
Questions I get asked about this recipe:
Q: Can I use a different type of pudding mix? A: Yes, you can use any type of pudding mix you like. Vanilla pudding, butterscotch pudding, and chocolate pudding are all popular choices.
Q: Can I make my own pudding mix? A: Yes, you can make your own pudding mix by whisking together cornstarch, sugar, and cocoa powder with milk. However, using a pre-made pudding mix is much easier and faster.
Q: Can I use a different type of crust? A: Yes, you can use any type of crust you like. A graham cracker crust is a popular choice, but you could also use a pie crust, a cookie crust, or even a pretzel crust.
Q: Can I add other ingredients to the filling? A: Yes, you can add other ingredients to the filling, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. Just be sure not to add too much, or the filling will become too thick and heavy.
Q: How can I make the pie ahead of time? A: You can make the pie ahead of time by assembling it and then refrigerating it for up to 24 hours before serving. However, it’s best to wait to drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the pie until just before serving.
Q: How can I store the pie? A: The pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
What you need to make this yummy dessert:
1 (9-inch) pre-made graham cracker crust
1/4 cup chocolate pudding mix
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup caramel sauce, warmed
How to make the this wonderful dessert:
Make the chocolate pudding according to package directions.
Pour a thin layer (about 1/4 inch) of the pudding into the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until the pudding is set.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Beat in the heavy cream until combined.
Fold in the chopped pecans.
Pour the pecan cheesecake filling over the chocolate pudding layer.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until the filling is set.
Cut into slices and serve.
For a smoother pudding, strain it before pouring it into the pie crust.
If you don’t have chocolate pudding mix, you can make your own by whisking together 1/4 cup cornstarch, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium saucepan. Add 2 cups of milk and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the pudding thickens and boils. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/4 cup butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
For a creamier filling, use full-fat cream cheese.
For a richer flavor, use dark brown sugar instead of light brown sugar.
To make your own whipped cream, beat 1 cup of heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
To garnish the pie, you can pipe whipped cream on top and sprinkle with additional chopped pecans.
- 1 (9-inch) pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, warmed
- Make the chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Pour a thin layer (about 1/4 inch) of the pudding into the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until the pudding is set.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Beat in the heavy cream until combined.
- Fold in the chopped pecans.
- Pour the pecan cheesecake filling over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until the filling is set.
- Cut into slices and serve.
More recipes from us:
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it on your social media! I would love for more people to try this delicious and easy-to-make dessert. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you! Shhh… Join our secret foodie group on Facebook.